This site was launched to respond to a few dissenting brothers who were criticizing the fellowship of the co-workers and of Brother Lee in Publication Work in the Lord's Recovery. Since that time the dissenting ones have broadened their attack on the ministry in the Lord's recovery to include many other items and the scope of this site has expanded accordingly. Because of the lawless behavior of the dissenting ones, we have been compelled to post correspondence that addresses subjects which extend far beyond publication work. As a result, the correspondence section on this site is now split into four categories:
- A Special Fellowship with the Saints in the Lord's Recovery Concerning Certain Letters from Twenty-one of the Blending Co-workers to Brother Titus Chu in 2005 and 2006;
- Letter from Liu Suey and Benson Phillips to Certain Brothers in the Great Lakes Area;
- A Letter of Fellowship from the Elders in the Church in Moscow and Responsible Brothers in the Work in the Russian-speaking World
- Concerning the Public Response of the Elders in Akron to a Private E-mail from Benson Phillips
- Correspondence from churches affirming the co-workers' warning concerning Titus Chu and certain of his co-workers; and
- Correspondence concerning Publication Work in the Lord's Recovery.